Monday, November 9, 2009

Who Am I, Really?

It has just been brought to my attention that I am a woman of mystery. Who would have thought? Many people haven't realized--and why should they?--that I am on BOTH Twitter and in the blog-o-sphere. On Blogger--as well as other blogs--my screen name is 'cmk.' On Twitter I am 'chrkos.' This all came to be because I try to keep several parts of my online life separate. And the reason boils down to this: family. I haven't always treated family very nicely on my blog--which is the reason I started it in the first place--and I would rather they don't read the unflattering things I have to say. Family members also use Twitter and Facebook, so in both places I make no mention of my blog/s--and continue to keep the two parts of my online experience separate. So, in short, I have a dual personality and I do this to keep myself from landing into a whole pile of shit I would rather not have to deal with. Mystery solved.

No comments: