Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Second In A Row

Now how long has it been since the Wings won two in a row? Just asking--I'm too lazy to look it up. Anyway, it was nice to see them win last night. DUH! Unfortunately, I didn't pay too much attention to the game--had to do the 'mother thing' and call both of my girls to let them know I'm still alive. (Hey, if they called and asked about me once in a while, I wouldn't have to bother them!) While I barely listen to the Versus announcers, what I did hear didn't sound too bad--at least they weren't beating up any Wings that I could tell. This, to me, means that the guys did quite well. I managed to see both goals and they were very nice--only wish there were more of them. But, with Franzen and Filppula gone, there aren't going to be quite as many. I'm glad to see that the players managed to step up and cover for all of the ones that were missing--I can't imagine how hard it is to have to be constantly getting used to playing with new people all of the time. I was happy for Ozzie on his 50th career shutout. Despite his saying he doesn't think all that much on statistics, I'm sure he was well pleased. Congrats!

No comments: