Friday, November 27, 2009

I Don't Think I Want To Watch This...

I got to hear a little about the Wings game tonight and I'm not sure I'm watching it. I don't think it would put me in a very good mood to expose myself to the suckfest. There doesn't seem to be anything that can be said about what is going on with the team these days. It is best to keep quiet, I think.

We went to the Rangers game tonight and watched them win by a score of 4-1. They played very well and if they can play the same tomorrow night, they should sweep the series. There weren't any real fights--a lot of 'roughing' type stuff--but there is every indication that tomorrow night might be a different story. Several players--on both teams--were ready to go many times tonight, but the refs kept things well under control. It is pretty sad when I rely on a Junior hockey team to make me happy, but that is the way things are going with the Wings.

No comments: