Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Something Really Stinks

That was a shitty game. Can't put it more succinctly than that. At this point, every Wing player could sell his soul to the devil and STILL not get a goal. There is something wrong and the powers that be better figure it out--and fast. This season is going into the dumper and things need to change.

I'm still thinking all of the problems started with signing Hossa last year. Now hear me out. I was very happy when he came to the Wings--after all, he was the most wanted signing of the off season and Detroit got him. Who wouldn't be happy? But after a couple of months, things didn't feel right to me. True, the team still won and made it to game 7 of the finals, but everything felt just a little bit off throughout the year. I think he messed up the chemistry that the players had from the year before--and they still haven't gotten it back. Not that they CAN get it back with all of the defections and injuries. I don't know what, if anything, can be done to get everything right again--but if things don't change, there will be no playoffs for the Wings this year.

I'm so depressed.

No comments: