Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've Figured It Out

I can't comment too much on how well any of the Wings played because I didn't 'watch' the game. Oh, sure, I was next to the TV and would glance at it periodically, but I'm finding that not concentrating on the screen is best for my blood pressure. And I think that is the solution to winning games--me not watching too closely. I just have no other explanation for the game. But then, we ARE in the Miracle Season--and Big Bert has taken that to heart, cause he got a goal tonight. Two in two games. It IS a Christmas miracle!

I'm just so happy that the team seems to be back to playing the way they can--or that they are going in that direction. One by one, the guys are starting to score and before long, they all will get back to their scoring ways--and then the sky's the limit. Things are looking up--at least till the next game.

No comments: