Sunday, December 20, 2009

Possible Positives?

Once again, I didn't get to actually WATCH much of yesterday's game. From things I have read, it seems as if the play was inconsistent from the Wings--but what else is new. I guess the positive I take from the game is that they weren't blown out of the water. A one goal game, with the players they have missing, isn't that terrible.

This also made me think about how scared the rest of the teams must be right now. If the Wings can actually stay in games with half of their team injured, just how good will they (possibly) be when everyone returns to health and can play? If it is hard to play them now, they will be impossible to beat later on. This is about the only thing that is keeping me going right now.

I'm actually ill thinking about the game tonight. A very high scoring game, on Chicago's part, isn't out of the question. And the thought of Kane smiling his way to victory just makes me want to kick my cat.

No comments: