Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh, Well...

I only watched about half of that suckfest yesterday--just couldn't make myself watch anymore. Wow. It really hurts to be a Red Wings fan at some times--and that was about the most painful game for me. While I will despise the Penguins eternally, the Blackhawks are coming very close to them in terms of how much I hate them. I want EVERY GAME to be a 20-0 blowout with Kane losing at least three teeth each and every time he faces the Wings. He is as much of a shitass as The Boy is--just isn't promoted as much. Oh, well...

This morning I went to find out how the Rangers did last night and I certainly wish I could have seen THAT game! Anyway, they played the third game in as many days against Alpena. On Friday and Saturday, they won--Saturday's score was 8-1!--but lost yesterday. The loss doesn't matter--I STILL wish I had been at that game. After looking at the box score, it seems as if the goalies got into a bit of fisticuffs in the second period--they both got 5 minute fighting majors and 10 game misconducts and were thrown out of the game. In all, 8 different players got fighting majors/game misconduct penalties in the melee. It must have been fun cleaning up that mess. And I miss all of the fun stuff!

No comments: