Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happiness...For Now

You would think I could be happy for longer than a few hours, but it will not happen.  It's only been a few hours since the great win over Phoenix and I'm already starting to get stressed about Sunday's game.  Such is my life.

Many people will look at tonight's game as 'good.'  They are happy to have a fast-paced, end-to-end game that is pretty up in the air until the end.  I'm not like that.  Frankly, I would LOVE to be bored with 10-0 wins for the Wings every time they play.  It would save me a whole lot of stress.  Maybe I'm not a 'real' hockey fan.  Hmm.  ;)

So, what did I love about the game, other than it being a win?  I loved seeing Abdelkader on the ice again--the kid did good.   LOVED seeing Zetterberg getting the hat trick--hat tricks are always fun.  And my Baby Boy had a great game--two goals and an assist.  I'm loving it!

No comments: