Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes!!!

Tonight's win gives me hope, once again. Actually, the last two wins give me hope--although tonight was Red Wing hockey like we haven't seen in way too long. For the most part, the Wings stayed out of the penalty box, they didn't give up any power play goals, VF got another assist--what more can you want? Oh, yeah, Helm. Just thinking his name puts a smile on my face. The kid is going to be a star for many, many years.

And what can you say about Howard that hasn't been said already? I am ashamed to admit that I was among the people crying for him to be traded, FAST. What a great change in his play and it is so nice to see. He seems to be such a nice kid and I felt so bad for him, even though I wanted him gone. Now, if he keeps playing as well as he is, I think the Wings have a home-grown goalie for a long time. Good times. I actually, almost, look forward to the next game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That win made me feel gooey inside. And a little bit on the outside which was unexpected yet pleasant nonetheless.

- Tyler

cmk said...

Not. Going. To. Go. There. :D