Saturday, January 30, 2010

And For The Win...

Yup, they won. It is a great feeling to say that. However, with the penalty to Rafalski in the last minute, I screamed to The Husband, "Well, they found a way to lose again!" And I was very surprised that they DIDN'T lose. How sad that this game--other than the fact that they won--was another example of this year's 'Red Wing hockey.' I'm really getting tired of thinking that they can't WIN a game, rather than they can't LOSE a game. I'm hoping that the Olympic break WILL give the non-Olympians a time to relax and reflect. There definitely are more than one or two players that need to get their minds back to the business of playing good Red Wing hockey.

I really don't think I want to watch the game on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching it a bit today, so far they are hanging in....

cmk said...

At least they wound up with a point. I really don't know what is going on with the team this year. Up till now, it has been the injuries, but it seems as if they have taken a step backwards with the walking wounded coming back into the lineup. Hopefully they'll get it together after the Olympic break. :-|