Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New Red Wing Fan Has Arrived

Our sixth granddaughter was born this morning at 4:00 AM.  She came into the world a bit over four weeks early and she weighed four pounds.  There was a little concern over her breathing, so she is being transported to our hospital here, where we have a NICU.  I talked to The Oldest and she is doing as well as can be expected--she's very tired, so the conversation was very short.  I will go to see the baby this evening and get some pictures and more information.  Quite an exciting end to our long weekend.  :)

2 comments:

Graham said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Let the brainwashing begin!

cmk said...

Thank you! I do my best brainwashing whenever I can. Unfortunately, The Dad is more of a football fan and The Mom (HUGE Wing fan) has her hands full with (now) seven kids, so it is up to me and The Husband to bring the hockey to the kids. :D I HAVE to get started on that crocheted octopus...