Friday, March 26, 2010

What A Difference Two Weeks Makes

As of right now, the Wings are doing quite well--AND will be in the playoffs. Baby Boy--well, the entire line of Z, Bertuzzi, and Baby Boy--is doing rather well. Things are looking up and I'm ready to eat my words of a while ago. But, I live under an eternal cloud of pessimism and won't actually believe things will be better/good until they lift the Cup once again. I'm STILL not completely convinced they won the cup in 2008. ;) So, back-to-back games this weekend. As of now, there is a slightly comfortable lead on Calgary, but that can go to shit pretty quickly if they aren't careful. Time will tell.

I just might come close to being 'hockey'd' out by the end of the weekend. Friday night we will be watching the Rangers again--they won tonight. YAY!--and I will have to record the Wings game. I also will have to record NMU's game from St Paul. Three games in one night should satisfy my need for hockey. At least till the next night.

No comments: